Ferdinand Bong Anore
Born on October 29, 1973, and raised in the humble town of Binangonan, Rizal, Bong is a self-taught Neo-impressionist and a Coca-Cola (CCBPI) scholar graduate of B. A. in Electronics and Communications Engineering with an idealistic approach in the interpretation and representation of elements in his artworks, which he calls Flight Mode, as his subjects mostly deal with flying objects, and is well-known for his Kite Flight Series.
In his efforts to immortalize the old-time favorite past-time, he was
- Chosen for Hallmark Christmas Card Cover (7 times)
- Included in the worldwide selection of 2016 SeeMe Exhibitions “Creators Deserved to Be Seen” at Time Square NYC, USA, curated by The Chasama Gallery through SquareSpace
- Contributing artist to the collection of artworks on permanent display at the San Agustin Museum, Intramuros, Manila
- Sainthood Campaign and Traveling Exhibitions for San Pedro Calungsod (Angono, CBCP, UST Manila, Eastwood Mall, QC) 2011
- Unang Hirit Saint Pedro Calungsod Special Coverage 2011
- Third Place Robinsons Land 1st National Art Competition 2018
- 2019 Dohle Seafront Philippines Christmas Card and souvenir design cover.
- 2009 1st Solo Show, DeLa Salle Antipolo Campus, Antipolo, Rizal
- 2016 Love at First Flight (2nd Solo Show) at the Attic Gallery, Las Pinas City
- 2016 Flight Mode (3rd Solo Show) at the Edsa-Shangrila Hotel, Mandaluyong City