Jao Mapa is a Filipino figurative expressionist known for his vibrant palette and whimsical meaning figures portraying local day to day scenarios such as taho vendors, labanderas, sabingero, mother and child. Mapa graduated from the University of Santo Tomas with the degree of Fine Arts major in Advertising. His works has been featured in various solo and group exhibitions in the local galleries, even in Ayala Museum in 2003.
- FRAMED and ships FREE anywhere in the Philippines
- With Certificate of Authenticity
- Actual frame may vary from room mock ups
- Installment /deferred payment options available
- Viewing maybe arranged
- You may use our chat feature on this site or email [email protected]
Related TagsJao Mapa: Reborn
This item ships from the Philippines.
Subject to the shipping and return policy. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.