Jao Mapa is a Filipino figurative expressionist known for his vibrant palette and whimsical meaning figures portraying local day-to-day scenarios such as taho vendors, labanderas, sabingeros, mothers, and children. Mapa graduated from the University of Santo Tomas with a degree in Fine Arts Major in Advertising. His works have been featured in various solo and group exhibitions in the local galleries, even at the Ayala Museum in 2003.
- FRAMED and ships FREE anywhere in the Philippines
- With Certificate of Authenticity
- Actual frame may vary from room mock ups
- Installment /deferred payment options available
- Viewing maybe arranged
- You may use our chat feature on this site or email firstname.lastname@example.org