Jerry Morada was born on April 19, 1979, in Paete, Laguna. His love for art led him to study Fine Arts at the University of the Philippines, Diliman. Morada is known to be adventurous by nature, which led him to explore different places and be interested in experimenting with different materials. His sculptures, which are intricately made with marble and wood, are a result of his love to experiment with different techniques, from ice carving to car painting. He takes inspiration from his life experiences and other forms of art, from film to music, to create his unique pieces.
- A precise craftmanship showing Filipino heritage.
- Ships FREE anywhere in the Philippines.
- With Certificate of Authenticity
- Actual frame may vary from room mock ups.
- Installment /deferred payment options available.
- Viewing maybe arranged.
- You may use our chat feature on this site or email firstname.lastname@example.org.