Julius Sanvictores works for a family-run company and is the drummer for bands The Black Vomits, Shoulder State and The Executives. As an abstractionist, Sanvictores meditates on how colors interact on canvas like the interaction of different instruments in a jazz ensemble. He treats each sets of colors like horns or strings, and allows them to "jam" on a field of white. The works vary from meditative, Bill Evans-like musings to wild, Ornette Coleman-like riot of colors.
- FRAMED and ships FREE anywhere in the Philippines
- With Certificate of Authenticity
- Actual frame may vary from room mock ups
- Installment /deferred payment options available
- Viewing maybe arranged
- You may use our chat feature on this site or email [email protected]
This item ships from the Philippines.
Subject to the shipping and return policy. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.